I am an addict. I am addicted to make-up tutorials and home organization videos.
I know, there are more important ways for me to spend my time, but they just don’t offer the same mind-numbing thrill as turning on a good “Get Ready with Me” make-up montage while prepping, primping, and priming for a day at the office.
This weekend, I kicked it up a notch and went a little beauty guru myself.
What you’ll need:
- Container: cute, wide-mouth container with enough depth and width to easily hold all of your brushes, leaving a little breathing room between each brush to make it easy to grab and replace them.
- Rice: enough to fill your container 3/4 full
- Downy Unstoppables: 1 Large tablespoon
Pretty self-explanatory here, but the instructions anyway, because I figured out a little tip I like …
- Mix the rice and Unstoppables in a large container (I used the large clear vase shown here because it was hanging around in my laundry room), then pour the mixture into your container.
- Place the brushes (soft part up) into your container: Tip – I organize my brushes in order of use, that way I’m never looking for a brush.