This July, our family of Four will take off for two weeks in Europe (our second Grand Voyage through Europe as a family. We’ll start in London and work our way via ferries, trains, and rental cars to Austria and then on to Prague for a quick two days before flying back to London.
Our Prague Itinerary
- Arrive from Vienna by Train on Day One
- Check in to the Prague Carlo IV Hotel
- One Full Day Exploring Prague
- Depart by British Airways on a Direct Flight to London on Day Three
Our Prague Itinerary Philosophy
Yes, this is a city full of culture, history, art, amazing day trips to places like the gorgeous Český Krumlov but on this trip we will be hitting Prague after a fairly aggressive pace of Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria so Prague will provide the perfect opportunity to relax, unwind, and soak up the ambiance – preferable in a cafe, with a cold beer, and view like the stunner above.
With Prague, just wandering the narrow alleys, popping into charming shops and cute little coffee shops, one can love Prague without ever checking a single item off the Prague Family Traveler’s Bucket list.
” Prague isn’t just a city, but an entity of some kind.”– -Sezin Koehler
Arriving in Prague
- Concert at St. George Basilica, Prague
- Dinner in a Monastery Cave at Restaurant Peklo
- Prague Castle Walk
- Visit Prague Klementinum – The Most Beautiful Library in the World
- Prague Jewish Ghetto
- Prague Walking Tour